Friday, September 28, 2012

The best... until now



The best holidays I ever had were made like two years ago, in the summer of 2010. The thing was that me and my friends decided to go at South of the country and known a lot of places travelling with nothing more than a backpack and our encourage.
Well, put that way sounds very funny, and…  IT REALLY WAS !! We were prepared with alcohol to put to sleep an elephant. So… it was a week very move.

We finally arrived to a place name Antuco and we stay there for a little while, I really don’t remember exactly the time that we remain there. The first thing to do later than we arrived was open a refreshing beer and later the time does his work. Now that I think… there are very few things that I remember of that week, I suppose that shut be the effect of alcohol.

Later of that we arrived to a place name Salto del Laja, where there was a waterfall and where we camp the rest of the week. There all became funniest, I don’t know if where the place, the water of the fact that every time that pass we were more drunks.
So… at the end, it’s very advisable to go out with friends for holidays

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth; who would have thought! It sounds you really had fun there with your friends. So for the next time be prepared with more than a backpack and beers! Good post, very funny for sure! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, I think that is dangerous travel with alcohol XD, because you don't remember the places and you can lost in here. But is an big adventure at the same time.

    ReplyDelete